→ Your Visit →
It’s good to know that …
- Our Box Office, toilets, performance spaces, our cafe, Brasserie and bars are accessible to all.
- We’re served by excellent public transport links and have step-free access.
- We have our own car park with lift access situated directly behind the building, and also have a number of priority spaces for blue badge holders near the entrances to Sage Gateshead as well as in our car park.
- Unisex baby changing facilities are available on every level of the building.
- Nursing Mums are very welcome – in our café, on our concourse or wherever is most comfortable.
- We’re a friendly bunch, and would love to hear from you ahead of your visit if you have any specific access requirements. We’re also very happy to arrange short familiarisation visits to help anyone not familiar with our building to get acquainted.
We’re proud to have been awarded Gold by Attitude is Everything on their Charter for Best Practice, and to have won Gold for Inclusive Tourism at the North East England Tourism Awards in 2018.
More Useful Information...
Want to see inside before you visit?
No problem! Use our Virtual Tour Tool to take a look inside our building, including in our Halls. Got any questions? Give Welcome Desk a call on 0191 443 4666.Take the tour