Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets
The Echoes Tour
RESCHEDULED date from Thursday 14 May
“It is with regret that due to the escalating situation with regards to coronavirus in the UK the upcoming Nick Mason’s Saucerful of Secret date due to take place at Gateshead Sage on Thursday 14 May 2020 has been postponed and will now take place on Wednesday 7 October 2020. All tickets purchased for the original dates remain valid. Customers are advised to retain their tickets and ticket confirmations at this time.”
All tickets remain valid for the new date. Please bear with us during this unprecedented period. We will be in touch in due course about your tickets. Thank you for your patience and co-operation. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Nick Mason’s Saucerful Of Secrets are – Nick Mason, Gary Kemp, Guy Pratt, Lee Harris and Dom Beken.
Nick Mason’s Saucerful Of Secrets played their first gigs at four intimate and acclaimed live shows at London’s Dingwalls (20 May 2018) and The Half Moon in Putney (21, 23 and 24 May 2018), these were Nick Mason’s first live musical outings since Pink Floyd’s Division Bell Tour in 1994, and the show at Dingwalls was his first since Pink Floyd played at the 2005 Live 8 concert in London.
The band went on to sell-out theatres around the world including three nights at London’s Roundhouse, where Pink Floyd played some of their most revered early shows in the 1960’s. The 2020 tour will see the band further expand their repertoire and will play songs from Pink Floyd’s early catalogue up to the 1972 album ‘Obscured by Clouds’.
On 12 September, Nick Mason was named Prog Magazine’s Prog God at the prestigious Progressive Music Awards at the Shakespeares Globe Theatre, previous recipients include Peter Gabriel, Tony Banks, Jon Anderson, Rick Wakeman, Ian Anderson, Carl Palmer and Steve Howe.
Ticket Resale Restrictions:
1. Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the promoters upon request.
2. Your ticket/s are sold by the promoters directly to you the consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
3. Your ticket/s will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through the Artist’s official re-sale channels as advertised, or ticket agent fan to fan exchange (where applicable). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
4. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 per person.
5. Only tickets purchased through approved ticket agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.