Big Fish Little Fish
Big Fish Little Fish are back with a ‘Love’ themed event on 16 February! Join the award winning, critically acclaimed family fun event for the post-rave generation of parents – helping them to be responsibly irresponsible since 2013. The raves are designed to be as much fun for the adults as they are the children, and are social, daft, anarchic and creative spaces for all the family to enjoy.
North East resident DJ Mudfoot Blaps (truoldskool/fantazia) will be behind the decks plus a special guest DJ to be announced! On the multi-sensory dancefloor there will be confetti cannons, balloons, bubbles and giant parachute dance. Craft tables with themed crafts, giant colouring mural and playdoh table. Toddler play area with tents and tunnels and baby chillout space with mat and small ballpool. Licensed bar and free tattoo transfers. There will also be a fabulous facepainter joining us for the afternoon too (£3.50 per face).
Optional (but very much encouraged!) fancy dress: think hearts, red, multi coloured…you decide…
DJs will be announced in advance of each party via Twitter and Facebook but may be subject to unavoidable change.
Under 12: £7.60
Pre-walking infant: Free (ticket required)
- Adults remain responsible for their children at all times.
- This event is suitable for infants aged 8 and under, although all ages are welcome as long as there are both adults and children in your party.
- Adult only groups are not admitted.
- A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large birthday party please ensure one adult to two children minimum. We will refuse entry to groups where there is inadequate supervision.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email [email protected] for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on (please email [email protected]).
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed).
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together.
- Low lighting/club lighting (no strobes) will be used.
- Music level is set and monitored throughout to abide by WHO guidelines. This is far lower than usual clubs levels but given the number of children attending there is a constant level of background noise during the event.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF promotion purposes.