- Up to 30 minutes: FREE – go straight to the exit with your ticket.
- Up to 1 hour: £1.90
- Up to 2 hours: £3.50
- 3 hours or more: £4.80 – Pre-payment required before entering the building.
Don’t forget, if you’re staying for 3 hours or more and don’t pre-pay, an hourly rate of £1.90 will apply. Pre-payment charges will cover you until 6am the following day, at which point an hourly rate of £1.90 applies.
Payment machines are available at the top and bottom of the car park stairs. You can pay by cash or debit/credit card. The machines provide change and there is a free cash machine inside the building next to our Box Office.
Try not to lose your ticket! We’ll have to charge £20 if you do.
Blue Badge Holders
We have a number of priority spaces for Blue Badge holders near our entrances, as well as in our car park (spaces are right by the lifts.) In fact, Blue Badge bays account for 15% of our car parking spaces. Parking is free at all times for Blue Badge Holders – just go to our Box Office with your ticket and registration details. Here’s some useful information:
- To the West of the building in the ‘turning circle’ used for public transport and drop offs there are 3 Blue Badge bays. These are the closest spaces available, with a short flat surfaced walk to the main doors (approximately 40 average steps).
- There are also 34 blue badge bays to the rear of the building, providing flat gently sloping path-ways to both the West and East entrances (both entrances have accessible automatic doorways).
- If you choose to park in our car park, please be aware that it is above ground level. You can either take the stairs down to ground level, or use one of our two fully accessible lifts. All of our lifts, including those in the car park have Braille signage.
When our car park is closed
From time to time our car park is closed, but don’t worry, any changes will be noted on this website.
Want cheaper parking? Become a Sage Supporter
Sage Supporters, the lovely people that give a little each year to support our charitable mission, get cheaper parking if they hold Level 2, Level 3, Family or Sage Circle membership.
If you love music as much as we do, and want to help others to experience the same, you can become a Sage Supporter and park for just £1.20 per day as a thank you from us (in addition to lots of other fabulous benefits, of course.)
Find our car park...
Please be aware that we don’t operate Mill Road car park, which is situated at the bottom of the steps near The Millennium Bridge.