Music Spark present 'Artism'
A free online event
Music Spark is Sage Gateshead’s music training programme for young people and adults aged 15-25 years with additional needs. The POD groups (Progression, Opportunity and Development) are led by Music Spark participants who have developed music and leadership skills and are now employed by Sage Gateshead as Support Musicians.
With support from The Key, Music Spark POD2 have been working on ‘Artism’ a mix of activities and performances that use music and creative arts to raise awareness around autism and other different abilities.
In this live streamed event, there will be performances and presentations from:
– Music Spark POD groups
– North East Autism Society
– Turn Up The Quiet’ – songwriting and singing group of 13-18 year olds who identify as women or non-binary.
– Kayde Hill – guitarist and composer
– Groundbreakers Crew – Dance group from Lawnmowers Independent Theatre Company
– Krazy Legz – hip-hop artist and rapper
The stream will begin at 6pm on Tuesday 23 March