Folkworks: Geordie Songs and Banter
A dementia friendly performance
Following the huge successes of The Great Geordie Songbook, Mr Corvan’s Music Hall and The Great Joe Wilson, Sage Gateshead and Wisecrack Promotions present a fantastic new show of Geordie songs and banter.
This performance is in a supportive and relaxed environment, suited to those with dementia and their families/carers.
Some of the ways that this performance is dementia friendly:
- There will be additional signage around our building, with symbols and pictures
- There will be additional staff on hand to help
- The house lights will be up slightly
- A quiet room will be available before, during and after the performance
- The seating arrangements will be flexible and you can move seats during the performance
- Audience members are able to move around the hall or come in and out
Pictured: Cast members from The Great Joe Wilson. Jordan Miller (pictured behind piano) and Stephen Stobbs (Joe Wilson Night) will be performing Geordie Songs & Banter.
If a familiarisation visit would be helpful, or you have any questions regarding wheelchair access or disabled parking, we would be very happy to help. Just contact our Box Office on 0191 443 4661 for more information.