Conversations with Nick Cave
An Evening of Talk and Music
Following a sold out run in Australia & New Zealand, Nick Cave brings his unique conversation events to Europe and the UK. Appearing for a series of evenings of music and open discussion, he will take questions from the audience on all manner of subjects and perform some of his most beloved songs on piano.
Described by Cave as “an exercise in connectivity”, no subject is sacred and audiences are encouraged to be bold and challenging, confrontational and unafraid.
The relationship between Cave and his audience has always been open and intense, but deepened during his recent shows with the Bad Seeds, inspiring these unconventional and unique evenings of unfiltered, unscripted and unmoderated Q&A.
“I thought that a direct conversation with the audience might be valuable – in the recent live shows we have all shown a kind of willingness to open up.” Nick Cave
Ticketing Terms & Conditions
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals for personal use. Tickets may not be purchased by brokers / businesses / traders or for business / trade purposes, or be resold / offered for resale for profit / commercial gain.
2. This ticket is a personal, revocable licence and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
3. The name of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. The Lead Booker will need to enter the venue at the same time as their guests.
4. The Lead Booker must provide a valid form of photo ID (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker name on the tickets if requested to do so. Failure to provide this could result in refusal of admission to the concert.
5. We are happy for tickets to be resold at the price you paid (ie face value + booking fee) through our authorised resale site Twickets.
6. Twickets is the only platform authorised to change the name of the lead booker when a ticket is resold. Otherwise tickets are not transferable.
7. This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
8. Please do not resell tickets for profit through secondary ticketing sites like Viagogo or StubHub. To do so will break our terms and conditions, it will risk the buyer not gaining entry to the event and may result in those orders being cancelled without refund.
9. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person. This policy is in effect to discourage and prevent unfair ticket buying practices. Tickets are restricted to a maximum number of 4 per person, per credit or debit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household as well.