We are an Artsmark partner organisation, committed to supporting your school on their Artsmark Journey.
Awarded by Arts Council England and designed by schools, the Artsmark award helps schools to deliver a high quality arts and cultural education and provides an excellent way to demonstrate this. Artsmark gives children and young people the opportunity to create, compose, perform, gain knowledge and understanding, and to visit, experience and participate in extraordinary work.
OFSTED requires that the Arts must be used strategically to address developmental targets and pupil outcomes, through proven strategic use of the arts across the whole school with evidence of its impact and success. Artsmark is able to lend this evidence to demonstrate provision for the spiritual, moral, social and cultural developments of its pupils, substantiated in School Improvement Plans (SIPs), School Development Plans (SDPs), or similar documents.
Benefits to schools and education settings
- Artsmark schools gain access to exceptional resources as well as networks of the country’s most treasured cultural organisations, helping them develop and strengthen their arts provision
- enrich, develop and strengthen your school’s arts and culture provision
- bring arts and culture to life in your school
- designed by schools, for schools
- provides evidence of how a school is meeting its spiritual, moral, social and cultural requirements for Ofsted
- to celebrate your school’s strengths and help achieve ambitions for the future
- enrich your curriculum with the arts
- incorporating art and culture into every student’s life and learning, knowledge and understanding
Benefits to students
- build the confidence; resilience and drive that will help children grow into happy, articulate, successful young people
- arts and culture unlock potential helping children and young people develop character and talent, knowledge and understanding
- introduce the joys of creating, performing and composing
For more information or to speak to a member of the team, please email email@example.com