Big Sing: Big Smile
Thank you for your interest in 2019’s Big Sing: Big Smile! Enrolment is now closed and this web page is being used to disseminate information to the schools already enrolled on the project.
Places are still available. If you would be interested in a place on the project, or would like to be added to our mailing list for next year’s project, please contact us on [email protected].
If you would like to refer to what the Big Sing: Big Smile package includes, please scroll to the bottom of this page to see the ‘Package Information’.
Performance specific information
We are attending the MORNING performance on Wednesday 3rd July:
We are attending the AFTERNOON performance on either Tuesday 2nd or Wednesday 3rd July:
For reference only
A much-loved annual event, supported by The Kavli Trust and in association with Sing Up. The theme of this year’s Big Sing is singing for health and wellbeing, bringing calm and happiness to your school day.
The Big Sing package includes:
- A teacher training session at Sage Gateshead, led by nationally acclaimed, inspirational singing leader, Sharon Durant
- A resource pack and CD
- Access to the digital Big Sing: Big Smile 2019 Play List on the Sing Up Song Bank
- A 2 hour in-school singing workshop
- Singing in Sage One at Sage Gateshead with a live band on a choice of either 2nd or 3rd July
Suitable for: Key Stage 2 – 4.
Group Size at performance & price: £210 for up to 33 people. £350 for up to 66 people. Total number to include both students and staff, additional people will be charged at £5 per head.
Sing Up School Discount: All schools with a Sing Up membership valid during March-July 2019 will receive an 5% discount on their Big Sing enrolment fee (£199.50 for up to 33, £332.50 up to 66).
Information for all attending schools
- Group Photography/Filming Consent Form (for school to sign and return to Sage Gateshead) PDF | Word
- Individual Photography/Filming Consent Form (for school to provide to parents for individual authorisation if necessary) PDF | Word
- Risk Assessment PDF | Word
- Photosensitive epilepsy & Strobe Lighting information PDF