- What's On
- Next 7 Days
- Show Me Everything
- Current Events Diary
- Gateshead International Jazz Festival
- New Year New Artists
- Classical Season
- For Families
- Festivals & Series
- Royal Northern Sinfonia
- Folkworks Summer Schools
- BBC Radio 3 Free Thinking Festival
- SummerTyne Americana Festival
- Folkworks Hexham Gathering
- Folkworks Pass It On
- Courses, Classes and Workshops
- News & Blogs
- Your Visit
- About Us
- Support Us
- Venue Hire
- Eat & Drink
Tours and Groups
Sage Gateshead is an amazing building. Discover its secrets by joining our Customer Service Team guides on a fascinating journey.
Tours will give you an opportunity to see and learn about:
- Crucial design decisions that make Sage Gateshead a world class centre for music
- State of the art technology that separates it from others
- The history of the quayside site
- Musical discovery
Public tours are £5 per person and can be booked here. Private tours are £7, please call our Customer Services Team to book on 0191 443 4661.
Take a look around our building with Google Street View.
Sage Gateshead welcomes groups of all types. You will be able to enjoy a great day out in this spectacular building, or you could make it a special part of a NewcastleGateshead short break.
Groups of ten people or more will be able to make savings throughout the building.
Groups can enjoy:
- Group savings on selected concert tickets
- Refreshments in a private space organised for any point during your visit
- Participate in a music session
Benefits for group organisers include:
- Group leader discounts (including concerts and tours)
- Accessible coach parking and convenient drop off point
- Regular group mailings with updates and advance information on new productions including priority booking period
- Pre-order ice cream, programmes, drinks and food
If you wish to be informed of details of our group packages please contact Ticket Office.