- What's On
- Courses, Classes and Workshops
- News & Blogs
- Your Visit
- About Us
- Support Us
- Venue Hire
- Eat & Drink
Concessions and Group Bookings
Concessions for under 16s, students, people over 60 and unemployed (receiving job seekers allowance) are available for many of our performances.
Infants & Under 16s
Everyone under 16 years of age needs a valid ticket to see events and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. People aged 3 – 15 are eligible for Under 16 ticket price reductions where available. Children under 2 may sit on your lap and therefore do not require a ticket, unless attending under 5s sessions, family events, family performances or workshops.
Please check age suitability when booking (over the phone or on the relevant web page) as not all events are suitable for all age groups.
For every performance, one free ticket is available for the essential carer of those who need assistance to attend the performance. Ask Ticket Office for details and bookings.
Sage Gateshead welcomes groups of all types. You will be able to enjoy a great day out in this spectacular building, or you could make it a special part of a NewcastleGateshead short break.
Groups of ten people or more will be able to make savings throughout the building.
Groups can enjoy:
- Group savings on selected concert tickets
- Refreshments in a private space organised for any point during your visit
- Participate in a music session
Benefits for group organisers include:
- Group leader discounts (including concerts and tours)
- Accessible coach parking and convenient drop off point
- Regular group mailings with updates and advance information on new productions including priority booking period
- Pre-order ice cream, programmes, drinks and food
If you wish to be informed of details of our group packages please contact Ticket Office on 0191 443 4661.