- What's On
- Next 7 Days
- Show Me Everything
- Current Events Diary
- Gateshead International Jazz Festival
- SummerTyne Americana Festival
- Great Exhibition of the North
- Classical Season
- New Year New Artists
- For Families
- Festivals & Series
- Royal Northern Sinfonia
- Folkworks Summer Schools
- BBC Radio 3 Free Thinking Festival
- Courses, Classes and Workshops
- News & Blogs
- Your Visit
- About Us
- Venue Hire
Hire Information for Sage Gateshead
• three flexible halls, suitable for presenting many kinds of music and performance
• a stunning concourse area with spectacular views
• four bars, a cafe bar and restaurant
• a music education centre, offering a range of spaces suitable for groups of different sizes.
The building is fully accessible, with flat-floor or lift access to all levels.
For music hire enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 443 4637.
Education and Community Music hires
In addition to our regular programme of events, our spaces are available for hire by schools, universities, charities, educational organisations, youth groups and community groups. To date, we have staged performances, prizegivings, showcases, competitions and educational conferences.
email@example.com or call 0191 443 4637. for details of hiring the Halls for events by schools, colleges and youth organisations.
Those wishing to hire these and other spaces for non-musical events, conferences, weddings, receptions, dinners, and presentations should liaise with our dedicated Conference and Events staff. See our Conference & Events pages for more details.
Photography © Mark Savage