- What's On
- Next 7 Days
- Show Me Everything
- Current Events Diary
- Gateshead International Jazz Festival
- New Year New Artists
- Classical Season
- For Families
- Festivals & Series
- Royal Northern Sinfonia
- Folkworks Summer Schools
- BBC Radio 3 Free Thinking Festival
- SummerTyne Americana Festival
- Folkworks Hexham Gathering
- Folkworks Pass It On
- Courses, Classes and Workshops
- News & Blogs
- Your Visit
- About Us
- Support Us
- Venue Hire
- Eat & Drink
Culture for Success
Join us as a Corporate Partner, share in our success and profit from the many benefits that Sage Gateshead can bring to your business.
Our partners enjoy privileged access to our internationally acclaimed orchestra, wonderful concerts and thrilling performances from some of the world’s most talented musicians.
We offer your business four levels of Corporate Partnership to choose from starting at just £2,500 plus VAT. At each level, your business has the opportunity to build a relationship with the region’s most prestigious cultural organisation and experience a wide range of exclusive opportunities to help you connect to our audience, your clients, your employees and to the wider community in which you operate.
Our Corporate Partnership can help your business to:
- Stand out from the crowd
- Inspire and entertain your clients in a unique setting
- Enjoy VIP Networking in a unique setting
- Engage and deliver benefits and rewards to your employees
- Develop your employees through our Music in the Workplace programme
- Demonstrate your commitment to sustainability in the region
Your investment will help us to:
- Sustain excellence in music education, exploration and training
- Enrich people’s lives in the regions communities
- Maintain the profile of the region as a centre for cultural excellence
- Make the North East of England a more attractive place to live and to do business
To request a brochure which details the benefits of our Corporate Partnership or for an informal conversation, please email or call Jennifer Rycroft on +44 (0)191 443 4651.
We are delighted to recognise our current platinum, gold, silver and bronze partners.