- What's On
- Next 7 Days
- Show Me Everything
- Current Events Diary
- Gateshead International Jazz Festival
- SummerTyne Americana Festival
- Great Exhibition of the North
- Classical Season
- New Year New Artists
- For Families
- Festivals & Series
- Royal Northern Sinfonia
- Folkworks Summer Schools
- BBC Radio 3 Free Thinking Festival
- Courses, Classes and Workshops
- News & Blogs
- Your Visit
- About Us
- Venue Hire
Join our friendly specialist musicians in the homely surroundings of the Gregg’s Children’s Room where they will delight and engage budding musicians of any age in singing, movement and music making.
As well as being great fun, these classes are designed to support your child in developing essential musical and social skills, whilst giving the whole family lots of new ideas for songs and musical games to sing and play at home. Each class lasts for approximately 1 hour.
From £98 per term (adult and child) or £49 per half term. Additional adult or child £49/£24.50 per term and £24/£12.25 per half term.
Spring Term Bookings
Wednesday 10 January 2018 – Wednesday 11 April 2018
Second half of term begins: Wednesday 27 February 2018
Summer Term Bookings
Wednesday 18 April 2018 – Wednesday 30 May 2018
Second half of term begins: Wednesday 6 June 2018
We always want to provide all of our participants with the best experience possible, and for that to happen we ask that you please…
- Buy your tickets in advance – we cannot accept ticket money on the door. (A ticket is needed for every single participant, including babies).
- Arrive on time to avoid disrupting the class.
- Have your tickets ready to hand in before entering the room.
This event takes place in The Greggs Children’s Room.
Enjoy fun, creative and engaging family concerts and workshops with us. FREE entry to the building FREE children’s Playspace Quiet spots for breastfeeding Baby changing facilities Coats Desk and lots of space to park your buggies Family-friendly CafÃ© and Brasserie A range...