- What's On
- Courses, Classes and Workshops
- News & Blogs
- Your Visit
- About Us
- Venue Hire
Shake, rattle and roll! Bring your smallest musicians along to Sage Gateshead for weekly family music making created by our friendly and engaging live musicians especially for your baby.
Our songs, dances and games all help to gently support development whilst helping you experience just how magical music can be for the whole family. Take away ideas for continuing the music at home too!
To book single tickets, please click on the Dates & Times button.
- £3.50 per adult/single child per session
- £2.60 per child per session (when booking 2+ child tickets) 25% OFF! (This will be applied when adding tickets to your basket)
- £22 per adult/child per half term (7 sessions) 10% OFF!
- £41.50 per adult/child per term (14 sessions) 15% OFF!
Discount does not apply to half and full term additional child tickets
We always want to provide all of our participants with the best experience possible, and for that to happen we ask that you please…
- Buy your tickets in advance where possible to avoid disappointment (A ticket is needed for every single participant, including babies).
- Arrive on time to avoid disrupting the class.
- Have your tickets ready to hand in before entering the room.
This event takes place in The Greggs Children’s Room.
We have a jam-packed family programme this Summer with exciting activities for all ages to keep your little ones busy during the holidays… Enjoy fun, creative and engaging family concerts and workshops with us. FREE entry to the building FREE children’s Playspace Quiet spots...