- What's On
- Courses, Classes and Workshops
- News & Blogs
- Your Visit
- About Us
- Venue Hire
Join us for a Christmas Fair with a difference! Bringing together independent vendors and products from across the region for a one day event, taking place on our fabulous Concourse in this stunning venue.
There’ll be a special festive blend of free music and family friendly entertainment including demonstrations, children’s face painting, Santa’s Grotto and a special visit from Bjorn the Polar Bear!
Bringing together independent vendors and products from across the region, taking place on our fabulous Concourse in this stunning venue.
- 10am: Open with Santa on his sleigh pulled by Reindeer
- 10.30am: Bjorn the Polar Bear
- 11am: Wreath making workshop – Ticket Required.
- 11.30am: Bjorn the Polar Bear
- 12noon: Elf Band
- 12.30pm: Singing Stellas
- 1pm: Children’s Christmas crafts (£2)
- 1pm: Elf Band
- 1.30pm: Favourite Princess characters
- 2pm: Elf Band
- 2.30pm: Bjorn the Polar Bear
- 3.30pm: Jambone
- 4.15pm: Favourite Princess charcters
- Over 30 stalls spread over 3 levels
- Children’s fairground rides
- Family of reindeers to feed & pet
We’re looking for the best traders to offer everything from those special and unique gifts to a special Christmas foodie treat! Download the application form.
Enjoy fun, creative and engaging family concerts and workshops with us. FREE entry to the building FREE children’s Playspace Quiet spots for breastfeeding Baby changing facilities Coats Desk and lots of space to park your buggies Family-friendly CafÃ© and Brasserie A range...
We have something for everyone; families looking to get into the Christmas spirit with a spectacular show; friends and workmates looking to let their hair down and party the night away; and anyone looking to reflect on what Christmas means to them with a more traditional performance. Whatever...